I wish to advise that as a result of the Government's decision to move to Level 3 Covid-19 restrictions, all Minor Club games scheduled for the duration of Level 3 restrictions have been postponed.
This includes all Minor Championship, Cup and challenge game fixtures. The CCC will reschedule outstanding fixtures as soon as possible, subject to Dublin Minor and Under 20 inter-county Championship fixtures.
See the latest update from Dublin GAA Juvenile here.
All Adult games remain ON (behind closed doors).
Clubs are advised that no games are to be played in Dublin City Council-owned parks under Level 3.
However, juvenile and adult training can proceed in these grounds, if Government and GAA guidelines are followed.
The other three Councils have not made us aware of any pitch closures.
Clubs affected by the closure of their home venues in Public Parks must concede home advantage where their opponents have a venue available.